Infinite Love Ministries foundation is based on scripture from Ephesians 3:18 -19, “And I pray that you will know how wide and how long and how high and how deep is the love of Christ and that His love surpasses all understanding.” Therefore God’s love is infinite. Our only passion is for women to know the joy, peace and love that can only come from Christ. We plan to achieve this through teaching materials, bible studies, leading women’s events and conference events.
Infinite Love Ministries is a non-denominational, Christian ministry that seeks to lead women into a deep personal relationship with Christ.
• The Bible is the inspired Word of God. It is fact, our moral compass and the final authority for all matters of faith and practice.
• We believe that there is one sovereign God eternally existing in three persons – Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. He is the Creator of all things.
• We believe that Jesus Christ, God's only Son was born of a virgin, lived a perfect life, died as a substitute for us, and rose from the grave.
• We believe in the Holy Spirit who convicts the world in regard to sin, righteousness and judgment, and indwells every believer and equips them for personal growth and service to Jesus Christ.
• We believe that man, created by God in His image, willfully sinned and as a result, is lost and without hope apart from Jesus Christ.
• We believe that salvation - the forgiveness of sins - is available only by the grace of God through the blood of Jesus Christ. This free gift of salvation is offered to all who receive Christ as Lord and Savior through faith.
• We believe those accepting Christ should repent of sin, confess their faith, and be baptized into Him.
• We believe that death seals the eternal destiny of each person. When Christ returns he will pronounce the eternal fate of each individual-the saved to eternal life in heaven, the unsaved to eternal separation from God in hell.